Map Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.
About this Item
- Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.
- Created / Published
- [ca. 1722]
- Subject Headings
- - New Orleans (La.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Louisiana--New Orleans
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cadastral map.
- - Shows block numbers and location of existing buildings.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Oriented with northwest at top.
- - Copy annotated in pencil at bottom: 142566.
- - Accompanied by: A list of residents keyed by letter and number in pocket. Xerox, 36 leaves.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of points of interest.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic world, 960
- 1 ms. map ; 41 x 55 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4014.N5 1722 .P51
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/.
APA citation style:
(1722) Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/.
MLA citation style:
Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlan de la Nouvelle Orleans. Includes index. Pulication information from atlas. In upper right corner: Tome 1 no 45. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Date: 1764
MapPlan of New Orleans. Oriented with North to the right. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pittman, Philip
- Date: 1770
MapPlan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel qu'il est présentement : [Louisiana] Relief shown pictorially. Shows buildings, internal facilities, and surrounding area. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Copy annotated in pencil in lower left margin: 84482. A progress report on construction of...
- Contributor: Batz, Alexandre De.
- Date: 1749
Map[Map of New Orleans and vicinity] Shows property lines and landowners between the city limits and Bayou Saint John. Spanish and French. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. "This map is an 1873 copy of the original 1804 map...
- Contributor: Pintado, Vicente Sebastián - Trudeau, Charles Laveau
- Date: 1819
MapPlan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans : from an actual survey made in ... Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward upper right. Includes ill. of buildings, with name and date of construction for each. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Del Vecchio, Charles - Tanesse, I. - Maspero, P. - Rollinson, William
- Date: 1815