Map Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.
About this Item
- Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.
Created / Published
- [ca. 1722]
- - New Orleans (La.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Louisiana--New Orleans
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cadastral map.
- - Shows block numbers and location of existing buildings.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Oriented with northwest at top.
- - Copy annotated in pencil at bottom: 142566.
- - Accompanied by: A list of residents keyed by letter and number in pocket. Xerox, 36 leaves.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of points of interest.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic world, 960
- 1 ms. map ; 41 x 55 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4014.N5 1722 .P51
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/.
APA citation style:
(1722) Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/.
MLA citation style:
Plan de la Nouvelle Orleans.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003623130/>.