Map Historical map American Expeditionary Force
About this Item
- Historical map American Expeditionary Force
- Stiles, Ezra C.
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces.
Created / Published
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Herbick & Held Printing Co., 1932.
- - United States.--Army.--American Expeditionary Forces--Maps
- - World War, 1914-1918--Maps
- - Europe
- - Insets: Plan of the city of Paris -- From home ports to war zone -- The Meuse-Argonne drive -- The St. Mihiel salient.
- - Includes textual material : High points of the world conflict--The path of war.
- - Includes graph and color illustrations, including map border consisting of badges of the combat divisions.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 88 x 71 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G5701.S65 1932 .S7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Stiles, Ezra C, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Historical map American Expeditionary Force. Pittsburgh, Pa.: Herbick & Held Printing Co, 1932. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003627001/.
APA citation style:
Stiles, E. C. & United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. (1932) Historical map American Expeditionary Force. Pittsburgh, Pa.: Herbick & Held Printing Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003627001/.
MLA citation style:
Stiles, Ezra C, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Historical map American Expeditionary Force. Pittsburgh, Pa.: Herbick & Held Printing Co, 1932. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003627001/>.