Map View of Middletown, N.Y. : 1874.
About this Item
- View of Middletown, N.Y. : 1874.
- Contributor Names
- American Oleograph Co.
- Created / Published
- Milwaukee : American Oleograph Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Middletown (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York (State)--Middletown
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Imperfect: Darkened, fold-lined, lightly stained, torn at fold lines, taped.
- - Includes index to points of interest, col. ill., and advertisements.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2003-19
- 1 view : col. ; 45 x 66 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.M6A3 1874 .A4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Bird's-eye-view. Imperfect: Darkened, fold-lined, lightly stained, torn at fold lines, taped. Includes index to points of interest, col. ill., and advertisements. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2003-19
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Oleograph Co. View of Middletown, N.Y. [Milwaukee: American Oleograph Co, 1874] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630237/.
APA citation style:
American Oleograph Co. (1874) View of Middletown, N.Y. [Milwaukee: American Oleograph Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630237/.
MLA citation style:
American Oleograph Co. View of Middletown, N.Y. [Milwaukee: American Oleograph Co, 1874] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003630237/>.