Map Eastern Holland 1:25,000 A.M.S. M832 / [Series] M832
About this Item
- Eastern Holland 1:25,000
- A.M.S. M832
- [Series] M832
- United States. Army Map Service.
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces.
Created / Published
- Washington : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1944-
- Sheet 2404. Boschplaat -- Sheet 3707. Enschede -- Sheet 4603. Kaldenkirchen.
- - Netherlands--Maps
- - Netherlands
- Topographic maps
- Military maps
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - Filing title in lower margin at right on some sheets.
- - Sheets individually subtitled in upper margin at center.
- - Various eds. of some sheets.
- - Ed. statements differ, e.g.: First edition-AMS 1 -- First edition (AMS 1), 1944 -- Second edition (AEF) -- Second edition (A.E.F.) -- 2nd ed. (A.E.F.) -- Third edition (A.E.F.).
- - Some sheets have grid identification statement: Nord de Guerre zone grid (blue), projection--Lambert conical orthomorphic.
- - Former security classification statement in upper margin on some sheets: For use by War and Navy Department agencies only.
- - Imperfect: Sheets variously annotated, rubber-stamped, laminated, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes source-materials note, glossary, and diagrams.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- < > maps : col., 1 not col. ; 45 x 47 cm. or smaller.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G6000 s25 .U51
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army Map Service, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Eastern Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1944. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630733/.
APA citation style:
United States Army Map Service & United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. (1944) Eastern Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630733/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Eastern Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1944. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003630733/>.