Map Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil Viação ferrea do Brazil em 1913
About this Item
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Other Title
- Viação ferrea do Brazil em 1913
- Contributor Names
- Cunha, Ernesto A. Lassance
- Calmon, Miguel, 1879-1935.
- Gama, Alipio.
- Luiz, Eugenio Dilermando e.
- Roosevelt, Belle, 1892-1968.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
- Created / Published
- S[ão] Paulo : Secção Geographica Artistica da Compa. Lith. Hartmann-Reichenbach, 1910.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Brazil--Maps
- - Brazil--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Brazil
- - Also shows administrative divisions.
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - On cover: Ao Exmo. Snr. Coronel Theodoro Roosevelt a Inspectoria Federal das Estradas.
- - Prime meridian: Rio de Janeiro.
- - Gift; Mrs. Kermit Roosevelt; 1976.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col., sectioned and mounted on cloth backing ; 91 x 94 cm., folded in cover 21 x 17 cm., in portfolio 22 x 17 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5401.P3 1910 .C8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cunha, Ernesto A. Lassance, Miguel Calmon, Alipio Gama, Eugenio Dilermando E Luiz, Belle Roosevelt, and Theodore Roosevelt. Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil. [São Paulo: Secção Geographica Artistica da Compa. Lith. Hartmann-Reichenbach, 1910] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003682784/.
APA citation style:
Cunha, E. A. L., Calmon, M., Gama, A., Luiz, E. D. E., Roosevelt, B. & Roosevelt, T. (1910) Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil. [São Paulo: Secção Geographica Artistica da Compa. Lith. Hartmann-Reichenbach] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003682784/.
MLA citation style:
Cunha, Ernesto A. Lassance, et al. Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil. [São Paulo: Secção Geographica Artistica da Compa. Lith. Hartmann-Reichenbach, 1910] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003682784/>.
More Maps like this
MapMappa geral da Republica dos Estados Unidos do Brasil. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Companhia Lithographica Hartmann-Reichenbach - Calmon, Miguel
- Date: 1908
MapBrazil, provincial railroads. Shows drainage features.
- Contributor: Imperial Instituto Artístico (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil)
- Date: 1902
MapCram's railroad & township map of Mississippi
Cram's railroad and township map of Mississippi | Indexed railroad and township map, Mississippi Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Cram, George Franklin
- Date: 1878
MapMap of Montana : population (estimated 1890) 130,000. 145,310 square miles. Relief shown by hachures. Shows county boundaries, towns, cities, railroads, and immediately adjacent areas of neighboring states. "Copyright, 1890, by Mast, Crowell & Kirkpatrick." "Benedict & Co., Engr's Chicago." Prime meridians: Greenwich...
- Contributor: Benedict & Co. (Chicago, Ill.) - Mast, Crowell & Kirkpatrick
- Date: 1890
MapColton's railroad & township map of the state of New York : with parts of the ...
Colton's railroad and township map of the state of New York | Railroad & township map of the state of New York | Township map of the state of New York Relief shown by hachures. Hand colored to emphasize state boundaries and county areas. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1852 by J.H. Colton in ......
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (Joseph Hutchins) - Atwood, John M. - Fillmore, Millard - Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth)
- Date: 1852