Book/Printed Material Obʺi︠a︡snenīe kʺ planu techenīi︠a︡ bumagʺ. Объясненіе къ плану теченія бумагъ / Rukovodstvo kʺ nagli︠a︡dnomu izuchenīi︠u︡ administrativnago pori︠a︡dka techenīi︠a︡ bumagʺ vʺ Rossīi / Rukovodstvo k nagli︠a︡dnomu izuchenīi︠u︡ administrativnogo pori︠a︡dka techenii︠a︡ bumag v Rossii
About this Item
- Obʺi︠a︡snenīe kʺ planu techenīi︠a︡ bumagʺ.
- Объясненіе къ плану теченія бумагъ
- Rukovodstvo kʺ nagli︠a︡dnomu izuchenīi︠u︡ administrativnago pori︠a︡dka techenīi︠a︡ bumagʺ vʺ Rossīi
- Rukovodstvo k nagli︠a︡dnomu izuchenīi︠u︡ administrativnogo pori︠a︡dka techenii︠a︡ bumag v Rossii
- Объясненіе къ плану теченія бумагъ.
- Russian bureaucratic flow chart from the tsarist era.
- Kokorevʺ, A., supposed author.
- Moskovskīĭ publichnyĭ i Rumi︠a︡nt︠s︡ovskīĭ muzeĭ, former owner.
- Yudin Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Moskva : Vʺ tipografīi Katkova i Ko., 1858.
- - Government paperwork--Russia
- - Administrative procedure--Russia
- - National Library of Russia catalog lists the author as A. Kokorev.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Yudin card file project, th64 2011-07-25
- - This title has been identified in the European Division's handwritten Yudin card catalog.
- 16 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : color illustration ; 18 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- JN6529.P37 O35 1858
- Early Russian Pamphlets Box 3, no. 16. LC Copy 2 has ink stamp on title page: Biblīoteka M.P.M.; has plain paper shelf label with large printed number mounted on cover: 155.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress and its Meeting of Frontiers partners believe that many of the materials in Meeting of Frontiers are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse. The Library of Congress and partner institutions have researched the contents of these collection to ascertain any possible legal rights embodied in the materials. The Library has also obtained permission for the use of many other materials, and presents additional materials pursuant to fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago). For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived page from the original Meeting of Frontiers site from 2005.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Meeting of Frontiers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kokorevʺ, A., Supposed Author, Former Owner Moskovskīĭ Publichnyĭ I Rumi︠A︡Nt︠S︡Ovskīĭ Muzeĭ, and Yudin Collection. Obʺi︠a︡snenīe Kʺ Planu Techenīi︠a︡ Bumagʺ. Moskva: Vʺ tipografīi Katkova i Ko, 1858. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004616637/.
APA citation style:
Kokorevʺ, A., Moskovskīĭ Publichnyĭ I Rumi︠A︡Nt︠S︡Ovskīĭ Muzeĭ, F. O. & Yudin Collection. (1858) Obʺi︠a︡snenīe Kʺ Planu Techenīi︠a︡ Bumagʺ. Moskva: Vʺ tipografīi Katkova i Ko. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004616637/.
MLA citation style:
Kokorevʺ, A., Supposed Author, Former Owner Moskovskīĭ Publichnyĭ I Rumi︠A︡Nt︠S︡Ovskīĭ Muzeĭ, and Yudin Collection. Obʺi︠a︡snenīe Kʺ Planu Techenīi︠a︡ Bumagʺ. Moskva: Vʺ tipografīi Katkova i Ko, 1858. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004616637/>.