Map Plan of old Flushing showing the historic sites.
About this Item
- Plan of old Flushing showing the historic sites.
- Innes, J. H. (John H.)
- City History Club of New York.
Created / Published
- [New York?] : J.H. Innes, c1908.
- - Flushing (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Historic sites--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - New York (N.Y.)--Historical geography--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York--Flushing
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - Map of Flushing (Queens, N.Y.C.) as in late 18th cent.
- - Shows buildings, meadows, woods, and 1908-period historic sites with index numbers.
- - In lower margin: Map No. IV., Old Flushing Village, excursion XI., City History Club.
- - Removed from textual publication, index missing.
- - Imperfect: Rubber-stamped, annotated in ink, laminated, mounted on paper/cloth backing.
- - Partial text on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; on sheet 13 x 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2F5 178- .I5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Innes, J. H, and City History Club Of New York. Plan of old Flushing showing the historic sites. [New York?: J.H. Innes, ca. 1908] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625659/.
APA citation style:
Innes, J. H. & City History Club Of New York. (ca. 1908) Plan of old Flushing showing the historic sites. [New York?: J.H. Innes] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625659/.
MLA citation style:
Innes, J. H, and City History Club Of New York. Plan of old Flushing showing the historic sites. [New York?: J.H. Innes, ca. 1908] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004625659/>.