Map All roads will lead to Buffalo in September. Great International Fair :
About this Item
- All roads will lead to Buffalo in September.
- Great International Fair :
- International Industrial Fair (1888 : Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Gies & Co.
Created / Published
- Buffalo : Gies & Co., lithographers, [1888?]
- - International Industrial Fair--(1888 :--Buffalo, N.Y.)
- - Buffalo (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - Buffalo Metropolitan Area (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York (State)--Buffalo
- - United States--New York (State)--Buffalo Metropolitan Area
- - Low-angle aerial view of Buffalo (N.Y.) from the south showing the International Industrial Fair (Buffalo) site and buildings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Text on verso.
- - LC sheet imperfect: Darkened, foxed, spotted, annotated in ink on verso "1901-Pres. McKinley assinated [sic] here".
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2004-69
- - PM3
- 1 view : col. ; 15 x 33 cm., folded to 16 x 9 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.B9A35 1888 .I5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
International Industrial Fair, and Gies & Co. All roads will lead to Buffalo in September. [Buffalo: Gies & Co., lithographers, ?, 1888] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625832/.
APA citation style:
International Industrial Fair & Gies & Co. (1888) All roads will lead to Buffalo in September. [Buffalo: Gies & Co., lithographers, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625832/.
MLA citation style:
International Industrial Fair, and Gies & Co. All roads will lead to Buffalo in September. [Buffalo: Gies & Co., lithographers, ?, 1888] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004625832/>.