Map Birds eye view of Syracuse, New York : 1874
About this Item
- Birds eye view of Syracuse, New York : 1874
- Bailey, H. H. (Howard Heston), 1836-1878.
- American Oleograph Co.
Created / Published
- Milwaukee, Wis. : American Oleograph Co., 
- - Syracuse (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York (State)--Syracuse
- - Oriented with noward the lower left.
- - Imperfect: Slightly sun-darkened, water-stained in lower margin, soiled on verso.
- - Gift; Ed. and Joyce Miller, L.C. Madison Council; June 2004.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index of "References" and col. ill.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2004-73
- - PM3
- 1 view : col. ; 58 x 90 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.S9A3 1874 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bailey, H. H, and American Oleograph Co. Birds eye view of Syracuse, New York. [Milwaukee, Wis.: American Oleograph Co, 1874] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004627688/.
APA citation style:
Bailey, H. H. & American Oleograph Co. (1874) Birds eye view of Syracuse, New York. [Milwaukee, Wis.: American Oleograph Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004627688/.
MLA citation style:
Bailey, H. H, and American Oleograph Co. Birds eye view of Syracuse, New York. [Milwaukee, Wis.: American Oleograph Co, 1874] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004627688/>.