Map Emerging or reemerging disease threat since 1990
About this Item
- Emerging or reemerging disease threat since 1990
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center.
- National Intelligence Council (U.S.)
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Intelligence Council, 
- - Diseases--Maps
- - World maps
- - Earth
- - "MPG 764135AI 8-03".
- - At head of title: Figure 1.
- - From: SARS : down but still a threat / prepared under the auspices of Karen Monaghan, 2003.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Text (including copy of map) cataloged separately in general collection under: RA643 .M66 2003 ; (LCCN 2004438161)
- 1 map : col. ; 21 x 37 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3201.E51 2003 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center, and U.S National Intelligence Council. Emerging or Reemerging Disease Threat Since. [Washington, D.C.: National Intelligence Council, 2003] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004629166/.
APA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center & National Intelligence Council, U. S. (2003) Emerging or Reemerging Disease Threat Since. [Washington, D.C.: National Intelligence Council] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004629166/.
MLA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center, and U.S National Intelligence Council. Emerging or Reemerging Disease Threat Since. [Washington, D.C.: National Intelligence Council, 2003] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004629166/>.