Book/Printed Material Embers from Fossenvue backlogs, 1875-1900.
About this Item
- Embers from Fossenvue backlogs, 1875-1900.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York : Printed by the Tudor Press for J.F. Taylor and Co., for private circulation, 
- - Miller, Anne Fitzhugh,--1856-1912
- - Suffragists--New York
- - Seneca Lake (N.Y.)
- - Geneva (N.Y.)
- - Imprint from colophon.
- - Chiefly poems.
- - Poems and essays compiled about the camp Fossenvue established on Seneca Lake, New York, in 1875. The name of the camp is derived from the phrase, "seven of us," for the seven founders: Elizabeth Smith Miller, Ruth Lesley Ver Planck, Anne Fitzhugh Miller, Emily Dilworth Snyder, Anne Palfrey Bridge, James Fowler, and William Fitzhugh Miller.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Loc#2492; Vendor: Stephen P. Dunker (Bayfield Books/What Goes 'Round)
- 240 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PS548.N7 E4 1901
- PS548.N7 E4 1901 Copy 2 From the library of Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. Embers from Fossenvue backlogs, -1900. [New York: Printed by the Tudor Press for J.F. Taylor and Co., for private circulation, 1901] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2005566074/.
APA citation style:
Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. (1901) Embers from Fossenvue backlogs, -1900. [New York: Printed by the Tudor Press for J.F. Taylor and Co., for private circulation] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2005566074/.
MLA citation style:
Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. Embers from Fossenvue backlogs, -1900. [New York: Printed by the Tudor Press for J.F. Taylor and Co., for private circulation, 1901] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2005566074/>.