Map Los Angeles, 1909.
About this Item
- Los Angeles, 1909.
- Birdseye View Publishing Co.
Created / Published
- Los Angeles, Cal. : Birdseye View Pub. Co., 
- - Los Angeles (Calif.)--Aerial views
- - Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (Calif.)--Aerial views
- - United States--California--Los Angeles
- - United States--California--Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows Los Angeles city and vicinity.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- - Imperfect: Stained, darkened, small portions of sheet torn along edge.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2006-001
- 1 view : col. ; 85 x 102 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4364.L8A3 1909 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Birdseye View Publishing Co. Los Angeles. [Los Angeles, Cal.: Birdseye View Pub. Co, 1909] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2005632465/.
APA citation style:
Birdseye View Publishing Co. (1909) Los Angeles. [Los Angeles, Cal.: Birdseye View Pub. Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2005632465/.
MLA citation style:
Birdseye View Publishing Co. Los Angeles. [Los Angeles, Cal.: Birdseye View Pub. Co, 1909] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2005632465/>.