Map Beiping Shi quan tu
About this Item
- Beiping Shi quan tu
- Contributor Names
- Su, Jiarong.
- Created / Published
- Shanghai : Ri shin yu di xue she, 1921.
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing (China)--Maps
- - China--Beijing
- - Includes ill.
- - Insets: Bei Hai gong yuan tu -- Gu gong bo wu yuan tu -- Ping Jin bao yi dai quan tu --Yihe Yuan tu -- Xi Shan ming sheng tu -- Dian che lu xian zhan ming tu -- Beiping di mian gong an fen qu tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth backing, and stamped at lower right: 398B.
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 42 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4 1921 .S8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Su, Jiarong. Beiping Shi quan tu. Shanghai: Ri shin yu di xue she, 1921. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006458403/.
APA citation style:
Su, J. (1921) Beiping Shi quan tu. Shanghai: Ri shin yu di xue she. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006458403/.
MLA citation style:
Su, Jiarong. Beiping Shi quan tu. Shanghai: Ri shin yu di xue she, 1921. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2006458403/>.
More Maps like this
MapBeiping Shi zui xin xiang xi quan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Beiping Wen Ya She
- Date: 1930
MapZui xin Beiping quan shi xiang tu. Includes map of "Beiping dian che lu xian tu," lists of hotels, apartments and public schools in Beiping. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC...
- Date: 1934
MapBeijing Shi jie dao xiang tu Relief shown by hachures. Includes insets of Hua bei jiao tong tu, Yihe Yuan ming sheng tu, Beijing Shi fu jian ming sheng tu. Text on verso. Available also through the Library...
- Contributor: Ya Guang Yu DI Xue She - Da Zhongguo Tu Shu Ju. - Yang, Bairu - Zheng, Qiying
- Date: 1950
MapBeiping Shi nei wai cheng fen qu di tu Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: An, Xiansheng
- Date: 1936
MapBeijing Shi zui xin xiang xi quan tu. Includes lists of schools, hotels, apartments, companies, and government organizations. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of Rev. Arthur B Coole, 739 N. 7th...
- Contributor: Beijing Wen Ya She
- Date: 1938