Map A general map of China Chinese-Tartary & Tibet Da Qing yi tong tian xia quan tu
About this Item
- A general map of China Chinese-Tartary & Tibet
- Other Title
- Da Qing yi tong tian xia quan tu
- Contributor Names
- Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d', 1697-1782.
- Gützlaff, Karl Friedrich August, 1803-1851
- Friend, Norman M., approximately 1815-
- Haven, John Preston, 1800-1880.
- Stodart & Currier.
- Created / Published
- New York : Published by John P. Haven, 1834
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps
- - Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--Maps
- - China
- - China--Tibet Autonomous Region
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - From Gützlaff's A sketch of Chinese history, ancient and modern.
- - Prime meridian: Paris and Peking.
- - LC copy mounted on paper backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 46 x 69 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1834 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. From Gützlaff's A sketch of Chinese history, ancient and modern. Prime meridian: Paris and Peking. LC copy mounted on paper backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Friend, Norman M.
- Gützlaff, Karl Friedrich August
- Haven, John Preston
- Stodart & Currier
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D', Karl Friedrich August Gützlaff, Norman M Friend, John Preston Haven, and Stodart & Currier. A general map of China Chinese-Tartary & Tibet. New York: Published by John P. Haven, 1834. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006458642/.
APA citation style:
Anville, J. B. B. D., Gützlaff, K. F. A., Friend, N. M., Haven, J. P. & Stodart & Currier. (1834) A general map of China Chinese-Tartary & Tibet. New York: Published by John P. Haven. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006458642/.
MLA citation style:
Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D', et al. A general map of China Chinese-Tartary & Tibet. New York: Published by John P. Haven, 1834. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2006458642/>.