Maps Caldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio
About this Item
- Caldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio
- Other Title
- Caldwell's atlas of Holmes County, Ohio
- Contributor Names
- Cring, Henry.
- Caldwell, J. A. (Joseph A.)
- Arms, C. T., Capt.
- Gasche, C. (Charles)
- Howland, H. G.
- Worley & Bracher.
- H.J. Toudy & Co.
- Created / Published
- Condit, Ohio : J.A. Caldwell, 1875
- Subject Headings
- - Holmes County (Ohio)--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Holmes County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Holmes County--Maps
- - Holmes County (Ohio)--Directories
- - Holmes County (Ohio)--History
- - Holmes County (Ohio)--Biography
- - United States--Ohio--Holmes County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5912
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes, maps of the United States and Ohio, brief history of Holmes County, and biographies of early Holmes County residents.
- - Annotations in pencil on some maps.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front and back board detached, t.p. separated from binding, minor losses to folded map of Millersburg (p. 25).
- - Vendor: Barry Lawrence Ruderman
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-037
- 1 atlas (105 p.) : ill., hand col. maps (2 folded) ; 44 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1398.H8 C7 1875
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsArms, C. T.
Caldwell, J. A. (joseph A.)
Gasche, C. (charles)
H.J. Toudy & Co.
Howland, H. G.
Worley & Bracher
Holmes County (ohio)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cring, Henry, J. A Caldwell, C. T Arms, C Gasche, H. G Howland, Worley & Bracher, and H.J. Toudy & Co. Caldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio. Condit, Ohio: J.A. Caldwell, 1875. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006459248/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Cring, H., Caldwell, J. A., Arms, C. T., Gasche, C., Howland, H. G., Worley & Bracher & H.J. Toudy & Co. (1875) Caldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio. Condit, Ohio: J.A. Caldwell. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006459248/.
MLA citation style:
Cring, Henry, et al. Caldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio. Condit, Ohio: J.A. Caldwell, 1875. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2006459248/>.