Map Aboriginal map of Tennessee
About this Item
- Aboriginal map of Tennessee
- Created / Published
- Nashville : Goodspeed Publishing Co., c1886
- Subject Headings
- - Indians of North America--Tennessee--Maps
- - Tennessee--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Fortification--Tennessee--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows reservations, settlements, forts, and stations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 21 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3961.E1 1886 .A2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aboriginal map of Tennessee. Nashville: Goodspeed Publishing Co, 1886. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006626014/.
APA citation style:
(1886) Aboriginal map of Tennessee. Nashville: Goodspeed Publishing Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006626014/.
MLA citation style:
Aboriginal map of Tennessee. Nashville: Goodspeed Publishing Co, 1886. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2006626014/>.
More Maps like this
MapTennessee; county subdivisions, census county divisions and places. 1970. Scale ca. 1:800,000. Includes "County location index." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Bureau of the Census
- Date: 1971
MapMap of the Indian and Oklahoma territories. LC Many nations, 201 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1892
MapIndian territory: compiled under the direction of the Hon. John H. Oberly, Commissioner of Indian Affairs, ... Shows the lands occupied by various tribes and includes details about land transfers and cessions.
- Contributor: Maxwell, Charles A. - United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Date: 1889
MapIndian territory: compiled from the official records of the records of the General Land Office and ... This map contains extensive cultural detail relating to the reservations composing Indian Territory. It has also been annotated to illustrate the boundaries of the formation of Oklahoma Territory within the Indian Territory.
- Contributor: Harrison, Benjamin - Mayo, Geo. U. (George U.)
- Date: 1887
MapMap of Maury Co., Tennessee : from new and actual surveys
Map of Maury County, Tennessee Relief shown by hachures. Cadastral map showing property ownership. Includes County statistics as well as a partial county directory and 11 insets: Spring Hill -- Santa Fe -- Hampshire -- Williamsport --...
- Contributor: F. Bourquin & Co. - Worley & Bracher - D.G. Beers & Co.
- Date: 1878