Map [Beijing Yi he yuan he ba qi bing ying].
About this Item
- [Beijing Yi he yuan he ba qi bing ying].
- Created / Published
- [After 1888]
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Yihe Yuan (Beijing, China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Garrisons--China--Beijing--Maps
- - China--Beijing
- - China--Beijing (Yihe Yuan)
- - Shows Eight Banners Brigade barracks, temples, villages, bridges, mountains, and the Summer Palace.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Thomas Goodrich; 2006.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2005-056
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 97 x 172 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4A35 1888 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows Eight Banners Brigade barracks, temples, villages, bridges, mountains, and the Summer Palace. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Pictorial map. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift; Thomas Goodrich; 2006. Acquisitions control no. 2005-056
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beijing Yi he yuan he ba qi bing ying. [After, 1888] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006626637/.
APA citation style:
(1888) Beijing Yi he yuan he ba qi bing ying. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006626637/.
MLA citation style:
Beijing Yi he yuan he ba qi bing ying. [After, 1888] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2006626637/>.
More Maps like this
MapJing shi jiu cheng quan tu.
京师九城全图. | Complete map of the nine inner cities of Beijing Scale ca. 1:6,250. Brush-and-ink and watercolor. Manuscript on silk. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 19. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7824.B4 1890...
- Date: 1900
Map[Beijing cheng jiao tu].
[北京城郊图]. | Map of Beijing and its environs Shows the site of old Summer Palace, Yuanming and the royal hunting park "Nan yuan xing gong" Relief shown by shading and hachures. Title supplied. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Annotated in black ink:...
- Contributor: Rockhill, William Woodville
- Date: 1886
MapPekin yori Kankō ni itaru
Cong Beijing zhi Hankou | Cong Beijing dao Hankou | Cong Beijing dao Hankou lu shang tu Shows road from Beijing to Hankou (present Wuhan). Covers five provinces in Eastern China: Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Anhui, and Hubei. Relief shown by hachures. Each section of road separately titled (drawn on...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1883
MapPekin yori Gyusō ni itaru
Cong Beijing zhi Niuzhuang lü xing tu Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1883
MapBeiping Shi quan tu Includes ill. Insets: Bei Hai gong yuan tu -- Gu gong bo wu yuan tu -- Ping Jin bao yi dai quan tu --Yihe Yuan tu -- Xi Shan ming sheng tu...
- Contributor: Su, Jiarong
- Date: 1921