Maps Street and section map of the Los Angeles oil fields, California
About this Item
- Street and section map of the Los Angeles oil fields, California
- Contributor Names
- A. Hoen & Co.
- Arnold, Ralph 1875-1961.
- Created / Published
- Baltimore : A. Hoen & Co. , 1906
- Subject Headings
- - Oil fields--Los Angeles (Calif.)--Maps
- - United States--California--Los Angeles
- - Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
- - Upper left corner "U.S. Geological Survey, Charles D. Walcott, director."
- - Lower left corner "Compiled from city engineer's map and county records by Ralph Arnold, 1905."
- - Upper right corner "Bulletin No. 309, PL. XIX."
- - Lower right corner "Well data compiled by W.L.Walker from locations by Charles A. Blackmar and other sources."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 15 x 68 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4364.L8H8 1906 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A. Hoen & Co, and Ralph Arnold. Street and section map of the Los Angeles oil fields, California. Baltimore: A. Hoen & Co, 1906. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006627664/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
A. Hoen & Co & Arnold, R. (1906) Street and section map of the Los Angeles oil fields, California. Baltimore: A. Hoen & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006627664/.
MLA citation style:
A. Hoen & Co, and Ralph Arnold. Street and section map of the Los Angeles oil fields, California. Baltimore: A. Hoen & Co, 1906. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2006627664/>.