Book/Printed Material The complete works of Charles Darwin online
About this Item
- The complete works of Charles Darwin online
- "This site contains every Darwin publication as well as many of his handwritten manuscripts. All told there are more than 50,000 searchable text pages and 40,000 images. There is also the most comprehensive Darwin bibliography ever published and the largest manuscript catalogue ever assembled. More than 150 ancillary texts are also included, ranging from reference works to contemporary reviews, obituaries, descriptions of Darwin's Beagle specimens and important works for understanding Darwin's context. Free audio mp3 versions of his works are also available."
- Contributor Names
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882.
- Subject Headings
- - Natural history
- - Darwin, Charles,--1809-1882
- - access level
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Digital Id
- http://darwin-online.org.uk/ External
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Darwin, Charles. The complete works of Charles Darwin online. 2006. Web.. https://lccn.loc.gov/2007540085.
APA citation style:
Darwin, C. (2006) The complete works of Charles Darwin online. [Web.] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://lccn.loc.gov/2007540085.
MLA citation style:
Darwin, Charles. The complete works of Charles Darwin online. 2006. Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/2007540085>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialJournal of researches into the geology and natural history of the various countries visited by H.M.S. ...
Researches in geology and natural history Originally issued as the third volume of The narrative of the voyages of H.M. Ships Adventure and Beagle, 1839. Cf. Freeman, p. 31. The two folded maps are bound in at p....
- Contributor: J. & C. Walker (Firm) - Dower, John - Darwin, Charles - Colburn, Henry
- Date: 1839
Book/Printed MaterialThe origin of species,
- Contributor: Darwin, Charles
- Date: 1909
Book/Printed MaterialMorceaux extraits de Pline Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Guéroult, Pierre-Claude-Bernard - Pliny
- Date: 1845
Book/Printed MaterialThrough the year with Thoreau, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Thoreau, Henry David - Gleason, Herbert Wendell
- Date: 1917
Book/Printed MaterialHistoire naturelle. LAC iak 2018-09-12 Rare shelf list card has a different range of publication dates: 1749-1778.
- Contributor: Buffon, Georges Louis Leclerc
- Date: 1749