Book/Printed Material The history of insects.
About this Item
- The history of insects.
- Contributor Names
- Wood, Samuel, 1760-1844, printer.
- Created / Published
- New-York : Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, 1813.
- Subject Headings
- - Insects--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile literature--1813
- - Shaw & Shoemaker 28750
- - Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 544.5
- - Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 475
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 45-47
- - Alphabet on p.  of cover, bookseller's advertisement on p. .
- 28 p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- QL467 .H67 1813
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shaw & Shoemaker 28750 Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 544.5 Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 475 Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 45-47 Alphabet on p.  of cover, bookseller's advertisement on p. .
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wood, Samuel, Printer. The History of Insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, 1813. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007570827/.
APA citation style:
Wood, S. (1813) The History of Insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007570827/.
MLA citation style:
Wood, Samuel, Printer. The History of Insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, 1813. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007570827/>.