Map Map of Bucks County, Pennsylvania
About this Item
- Map of Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Kennedy, A. W.
- Knight, J. (Engraver)
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 1831.
- - Bucks County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Bucks County (Pa.)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Lehigh Canal (Pa.)--Maps
- - Lehigh Canal (Pa.)--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Pennsylvania Canal (Pa.)--Maps
- - Pennsylvania Canal (Pa.)--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Bucks County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Lehigh Canal
- - Hand col. to show township boundaries.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Prime meridian: Philadelphia.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed.
- - Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal".
- - Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on 12/14/06 - Lot #200.
- - Vendor: Auction agent - Martayan Lan Rare Books, Inc.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2007-067
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 56 x 44 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.B8 1831 .K4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kennedy, A. W, J Knight, and Henry Schenck Tanner. Map of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: H.S. Tanner, 1831. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625210/.
APA citation style:
Kennedy, A. W., Knight, J. & Tanner, H. S. (1831) Map of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: H.S. Tanner. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625210/.
MLA citation style:
Kennedy, A. W, J Knight, and Henry Schenck Tanner. Map of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: H.S. Tanner, 1831. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007625210/>.