Map World Trade Center, September 23, 2001.
About this Item
- World Trade Center, September 23, 2001.
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 
- - World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)--Remote-sensing images
- - World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001--Maps
- - Wall Street (New York, N.Y.)--Remote-sensing images
- - Wall Street (New York, N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York (State)--Wall Street (New York)
- - On accompaning NOAA exhibit identification sign: Aerial photograph of the World Trade Center, taken by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on September 23, 2001, from an altitude of 3,300 feet, showing the devastation and the ongoing recovery effort.
- - Vertical col. glossy photograph from aircraft graduating to oblique in all directions.
- - Also covers surrounding undamaged districts.
- - Title from accompanying exhibit identification sign.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Printed on: Kodak Professional paper.
- - Includes alphanumeric technical photographic data in lower margin.
- - In right margin in red box: WILD 16/4 UAGA-f, Nr 13164 153,28.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 remote-sensing image : col., photocopy ; 92 x 93 cm. + 1 exhibit identification sign ( sheet : 9 x 39 cm.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2W7A43 2001 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration. World Trade Center. [Washington, D.C.: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2001] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625628/.
APA citation style:
United States National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration. (2001) World Trade Center. [Washington, D.C.: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625628/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration. World Trade Center. [Washington, D.C.: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2001] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007625628/>.