About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Lazaridis, Her.
- Created / Published
- En Athēnais : [s.n., 1860?]
- Subject Headings
- - Western Hemisphere--Maps
- - Western Hemisphere
- - Covers North America and South America (Western Hemisphere).
- - In Greek.
- - Hand col. to emphasize country boundaries.
- - LC copy imperfect: Annotated on cloth backing in lead pencil "America" and "27697".
- - Includes inset of southern South America.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2007-154
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 62 x 47 cm., folded to 18 x 27 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3290 1860 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Covers North America and South America (Western Hemisphere). In Greek. Hand col. to emphasize country boundaries. LC copy imperfect: Annotated on cloth backing in lead pencil "America" and "27697". Includes inset of southern South America. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2007-154
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lazaridis, Her. Amerikē. [En Athēnais: s.n., ?, 1860] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625794/.
APA citation style:
Lazaridis, H. (1860) Amerikē. [En Athēnais: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007625794/.
MLA citation style:
Lazaridis, Her. Amerikē. [En Athēnais: s.n., ?, 1860] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007625794/>.
More Maps like this
MapDie neuwen Inseln, so hinder Hispanien gegen Orient bey dem land India ligen.
New weldt oder Inseln, so hinder Hispanien gegen Orient bey dem land India ligen Relief shown pictorially. South America labeled in German, geographic features otherwise in Latin. Appears in the author's Cosmographei. Basel, Switzerland. 1550. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Contributor: Münster, Sebastian
- Date: 1550
MapTabula nouarum insularum, quas diuersis respectibus Occidentales & Indianas uocant.
Tabula novarum insularum, quas diversis respectibus Occidentales & Indianas vocant | Nouus orbis, qui insulas habet Indici Oceani ... Relief shown pictorially. Has the word "Americam" in South America. Appears in the author's Cosmographiae universalis. Basel, Switzerland. 1559. Woodcut. Includes illustrations. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined. Missing extreme upper right corner, minor...
- Contributor: Münster, Sebastian
- Date: 1559
MapTotius Americae Septentrionalis et Meridionalis novissima repraesentatio quam ex singulis recentium geographorum tabulis collecta luci publicae ... Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Neuer atlas bestehend in auserlesenen und allerneuesten land-charten über die gantze Welt. Nuremburg, 1707. Includes cartouche with text and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined at center....
- Contributor: Homann, Johann Baptist
- Date: 1707
MapCarte de l'Amerique : corrigeé, et augmenteé, dessus toutes les aultres cy devant.
Carte de l'Ameriqve : Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Carte generale de France et de ses nouuelles acquisitions. Paris, 1661. Includes inset of the north pole region, inset of the south pole region, text...
- Contributor: Berey, Nicolas
- Date: 1661
MapA new map of the whole continent of America : divided into north and south and ... Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's A general atlas describing the whole universe. London : Sayer and Bennett, 1777. Prime meridian: Ferro. Includes inset "The supplement to North America containing the...
- Contributor: Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm) - Pownall, Thomas - Kitchin, Thomas - Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Date: 1777