Map [Combination atlas map of Kosciusko County, Indiana New historical atlas of Kosciusko Co., Indiana :
About this Item
- [Combination atlas map of Kosciusko County, Indiana
- New historical atlas of Kosciusko Co., Indiana :
- Kingman Brothers.
Created / Published
- [Chicago? : Kingman Brothers, 1879]
- - Kosciusko County (Ind.)--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Kosciusko County--Maps
- - Landowners--Indiana--Kosciusko County--Maps
- - Kosciusko County (Ind.)--History
- - Kosciusko County (Ind.)--Directories
- - Kosciusko County (Ind.)--Biography
- - Kosciusko County (Ind.)--Biography--Portraits
- - United States--Indiana--Kosciusko County
- - Title from atlas facsimile. Evansville, Ind. : Unigraphic, 1974.
- - On cover: Kingman Bro's.
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 4539
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes, brief history of Kosciusko County and individual townships, brief biographies and portraits of early Kosciusko County residents, sectional and township map of Indiana, and railroad map of the United States.
- - LC copy imperfect: Wanting title page. P. [1-2] stuck together. Cover separated from binding.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-146
- 1 atlas (, 14-131 p.) : ill., hand col. maps ; 45 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G1403.K6 K5 1879
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kingman Brothers. Combination atlas map of Kosciusko County, Indiana. [Chicago?: Kingman Brothers, 1879] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007626887/.
APA citation style:
Kingman Brothers. (1879) Combination atlas map of Kosciusko County, Indiana. [Chicago?: Kingman Brothers] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007626887/.
MLA citation style:
Kingman Brothers. Combination atlas map of Kosciusko County, Indiana. [Chicago?: Kingman Brothers, 1879] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007626887/>.