Map An atlas of Wood County, Ohio
About this Item
- An atlas of Wood County, Ohio
- Contributor Names
- Maumee Valley Map Co.
- Created / Published
- Bowling Green, Ohio : Maumee Valley Map Co., [1912?]
- Subject Headings
- - Wood County (Ohio)--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Wood County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Wood County--Maps
- - Wood County (Ohio)--History
- - United States--Ohio--Wood County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5994
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index, advertisements, and brief descriptions of each township.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-184
- 1 atlas (, 5-101 p.) : maps (some hand col., 2 folded) ; 46 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1398.W6 M3 1912
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Maumee Valley Map Co. An atlas of Wood County, Ohio. [Bowling Green, Ohio: Maumee Valley Map Co., ?, 1912] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007626976/.
APA citation style:
Maumee Valley Map Co. (1912) An atlas of Wood County, Ohio. [Bowling Green, Ohio: Maumee Valley Map Co., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007626976/.
MLA citation style:
Maumee Valley Map Co. An atlas of Wood County, Ohio. [Bowling Green, Ohio: Maumee Valley Map Co., ?, 1912] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007626976/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Lucas and parts of Wood, Ottawa and Sandusky Counties, Ohio LC Land ownership maps, 648 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Locke & Trowbridge - Judson, C. H.
- Date: 1888
Wood County, Texas. Shows land ownership. "Traced June 1914 by H.M. Bramlette." LC Land ownership maps, 1174 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W.
- Date: 1895
MapMap of Wood Co., Texas. Shows land ownership. "Copyright 1879 W.C. Walsh Commissioner of the Genl. Land Office of the State of Texas." "Lithographed by Aug. Gast & Co.s New Process." Copies mounted on cloth. LC Land...
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (William C.) - August Gast & Co.
- Date: 1879
MapStandard atlas of Wood County, Wisconsin : including a plat book of the villages, cities and ... LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 6687 Includes indexes and portraits of early Wood County residents and residences. Annotations in ink, colored ink, pencil, and colored pencil on some maps. Map of...
- Contributor: Geo. A. Ogle & Co.
- Date: 1909
MapCaldwell's atlas of Holmes Co., Ohio
Caldwell's atlas of Holmes County, Ohio LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5912 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes indexes, maps of the United States and Ohio, brief history of...
- Contributor: Howland, H. G. - Worley & Bracher - H.J. Toudy & Co. - Caldwell, J. A. (Joseph A.) - Arms, C. T. - Cring, Henry - Gasche, C. (Charles)
- Date: 1875