Maps [Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862]
About this Item
- [Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862]
- Contributor Names
- Landers, Howard Lee, 1874-
- Windham, Donald E.
- Army War College (U.S.). Historical Section.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1929.
- Map no. 1. Position of troops, morning of June 25, 1862 -- Map no. 2. Battle of Beaver Dam Creek, Virginia, June 26, 1862 -- Map no. 3. Battle of Gaines' Mill, Virginia, June 27, 1862 -- Map no. 4. The battle line June 30, 1862 White Oak Swamp, Glendale, [and] Turkey Bridge -- Map no. 5. Battle of Malvern Hill, Virginia, July 1, 1862 -- Map no. 6. [thur] Map no. 10. Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862.
- Subject Headings
- - Richmond Region (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - Richmond Region (Va.)--Maps
- - Seven Days' Battles, Va., 1862--Maps
- - Landowners--Virginia--Richmond Region--Maps
- - Fortification--Virginia--Richmond Region--Maps
- - Virginia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Richmond Region
- - Seven Days' Battles, Va
- - Shows troop positions and fortifications in the Richmond region and names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Black-line print.
- - Map scales range from 1:15,450 to 1:65,000.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 652
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 10 maps : photocopy ; 46 x 54 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.R5S5 svar .W5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsArmy War College (u.s.). Historical Section
Landers, Howard Lee
Windham, Donald E.
Richmond Region (va.)
Seven Days' Battles, Va
Seven Days' Battles, Va.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Landers, Howard Lee, Donald E Windham, and U.S.. Historical Section Army War College. [Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862]. [S.l.: s.n, 1862] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627331/. (Accessed August 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Landers, H. L., Windham, D. E. & Army War College, U. S. H. S. (1862) [Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862]. [S.l.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627331/.
MLA citation style:
Landers, Howard Lee, Donald E Windham, and U.S.. Historical Section Army War College. [Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862]. [S.l.: s.n, 1862] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627331/>.