Maps Fifteen pen and ink maps of the battle of the Wilderness
About this Item
- Fifteen pen and ink maps of the battle of the Wilderness
- Contributor Names
- Russell, Robert E. L.
- Created / Published
- Baltimore : [s.n.], 1931.
- Subject Headings
- - Wilderness, Battle of the, Va., 1864--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Spotsylvania County
- - Wilderness, Battle of the, Va
- - Annotated in pen-and-ink and pencil. Confederate troop positions are colored red.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 668
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 10662
- - Call no. cited in LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.): G1292.W5S5 R83 1931 folio.
- - Includes notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 atlas ( leaves) : ill., 15 hand col. maps, photocopy ; 47 x 62 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1294.W49S5 R83 1931
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Russell, Robert E. L. Fifteen pen and ink maps of the battle of the Wilderness. [Baltimore: s.n, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627346/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Russell, R. E. L. (1864) Fifteen pen and ink maps of the battle of the Wilderness. [Baltimore: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627346/.
MLA citation style:
Russell, Robert E. L. Fifteen pen and ink maps of the battle of the Wilderness. [Baltimore: s.n, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627346/>.