Map Columbia, Tenn. and vicinity
About this Item
- Columbia, Tenn. and vicinity
- Michler, N. (Nathaniel), 1827-1881.
- Weyss, J. E.
Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n. , 1863?]
- - Columbia (Tenn.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Columbia
- Salted paper prints--1861-1865
- - Sun print.
- - Twenty-three sites are listed in the legend and keyed by letter to the map. Rivers are colored blue, and railroads are red.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Civil War salted paper maps. AL-50.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 406.9
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col., photocopy (positive) ; 33 x 41 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3964.C6S5 1863 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Michler, N, and J. E Weyss. Columbia, Tenn. and vicinity. [S.l.: s.n. ?, 1863] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627479/.
APA citation style:
Michler, N. & Weyss, J. E. (1863) Columbia, Tenn. and vicinity. [S.l.: s.n. ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627479/.
MLA citation style:
Michler, N, and J. E Weyss. Columbia, Tenn. and vicinity. [S.l.: s.n. ?, 1863] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007627479/>.