Map Zhong hua guo chi di tu.
About this Item
- Zhong hua guo chi di tu.
- Contributor Names
- Hebei Sheng (China). Gong shang ting.
- Created / Published
- [Beijing] : Hebei Sheng Gong shang ting, Minguo 18 
- Subject Headings
- - China--Foreign relations--Maps
- - International relations--Maps
- - China
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes tables showing treaties signed by China, and harbors opened for foreign powers.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- 1 map : col. ; 67 x 97 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.F5 1929 .H4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hebei Sheng . Gong Shang Ting. Zhong Hua Guo Chi DI Tu. [Beijing: Hebei Sheng Gong shang ting, Minguo 18, 1929] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007628129/.
APA citation style:
Hebei Sheng . Gong Shang Ting. (1929) Zhong Hua Guo Chi DI Tu. [Beijing: Hebei Sheng Gong shang ting, Minguo 18] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007628129/.
MLA citation style:
Hebei Sheng . Gong Shang Ting. Zhong Hua Guo Chi DI Tu. [Beijing: Hebei Sheng Gong shang ting, Minguo 18, 1929] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007628129/>.
More Maps like this
MapZhong hua guo chi di tu Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes tables showing treaties signed by China, and harbors opened for foreign powers. Insets: Ranhui...
- Contributor: Ya Xin DI Xue She - Wuchang Ya Xin DI Xue She
- Date: 1931
MapUnited States collective defense arrangements "1-14-55." "No. 1223." Includes index. LC copy sectioned in two and mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- Date: 1966
MapSouth China. Scale 1:4,000,000. "Base 28820 4-60." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1960
MapZhonghua Renmin Gongheguo gua tu Based on registered administrative map cartographed prior to Sino-Japanese Conflict, 1937-1945, and revised according to new data. Shanghai 33rd printing. Includes insets showing adjacent countries, physical features of China, and islands in...
- Contributor: DI Tu Chu Ban She
- Date: 1956
MapColton's China. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. From Colton's general atlas, containing one hundred and eighty steel plate maps and plans, on one hundred and nineteen imperial folio sheets. 1865....
- Contributor: J.H. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1865