Map Bird's eye view of Azusa, Los Angeles Co. Cal., 1887
About this Item
- Bird's eye view of Azusa, Los Angeles Co. Cal., 1887
- Moore, E. S.
- Slauson, Jonathan Sayre.
Created / Published
- [Los Angeles, Calif.? : Slauson], 1887.
- - Azusa (Calif.)--Aerial views
- - United States--California--Azusa
- - "Rare early view of the newly laid out town of Azusa. In 1887, Jonathan Slauson and a group of local developers laid out the town of Azusa. This plan was likely published by Slauson"--From the 16th-19th centuries maps of California.
- - Copy imperfect: Partly torn at center fold line.
- - Includes inset views of "A.T. & S.F. Depot, Azusa" and "Hotel Azusa."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2006-2
- 1 view ; 46 x 65 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4364.A9A3 1887 .M61
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Moore, E. S, and Jonathan Sayre Slauson. Bird's eye view of Azusa, Los Angeles Co. Cal. [Los Angeles, Calif.?: Slauson, 1887] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629036/.
APA citation style:
Moore, E. S. & Slauson, J. S. (1887) Bird's eye view of Azusa, Los Angeles Co. Cal. [Los Angeles, Calif.?: Slauson] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629036/.
MLA citation style:
Moore, E. S, and Jonathan Sayre Slauson. Bird's eye view of Azusa, Los Angeles Co. Cal. [Los Angeles, Calif.?: Slauson, 1887] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007629036/>.