Map Iraq's petroleum and gas infrastructure. Iraq petroleum system
About this Item
- Iraq's petroleum and gas infrastructure.
- Iraq petroleum system
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : Central Intelligence Agency, 2003]
- - Petroleum--Iraq--Maps
- - Iraq--Religion--Maps
- - Natural gas--Iraq--Maps
- - Ethnic groups--Iraq--Maps
- - Petroleum--Iraq--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Iraq
- - Shows oil and gas fields and pipelines, exploration blocks, crude processing plants, pump stations, refineries, and tanker terminals.
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - Includes ancillary map of "Distribution of Iraq's main ethnoreligious groups."
- - Tables and charts: Producing oilfields -- Types of Iraqi oil -- Crude oil production and projections -- Oil ministry production goals -- Crude oil production and exports, 1979-2002 -- Oil export capacity -- Refining capacity -- Iraqi oil exports under phases, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13, December 2000 through January 2003 -- Estimated share of world oil production.
- - "762609AI 2-03."
- - "OTI Production 102482A1 2-03."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 42 cm., on sheet 61 x 100 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7611.H8 2003 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Iraq's Petroleum and Gas Infrastructure. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 2003] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629280/.
APA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. (2003) Iraq's Petroleum and Gas Infrastructure. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629280/.
MLA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Iraq's Petroleum and Gas Infrastructure. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 2003] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007629280/>.