Map Gishū-fu yori Heijō-fu ni itaru rojō sokuzu 自義州府至平壌府路上測圖 / / Gishū yori Heijō ni itaru
About this Item
- Gishū-fu yori Heijō-fu ni itaru rojō sokuzu
- Other Title
- 自義州府至平壌府路上測圖 /
- Gishū yori Heijō ni itaru
- Contributor Names
- Kaizu, Mitsuo.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 16 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--Korea--Pʻyŏngan-do--Maps, Manuscript
- - Pʻyŏngan-do (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Pʻyŏngan-do
- - 平安道 (Korea)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "第十一 棚"--On piece of paper pasted on verso of map.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 78 x 61 cm., sheets each 56 x 72 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7903.P58P2 1883 .G5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "第十一 棚"--On piece of paper pasted on verso of map.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kaizu, Mitsuo. Gishū-fu yori Heijō-fu ni itaru rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629939/.
APA citation style:
Kaizu, M. (1883) Gishū-fu yori Heijō-fu ni itaru rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007629939/.
MLA citation style:
Kaizu, Mitsuo. Gishū-fu yori Heijō-fu ni itaru rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2007629939/>.