Maps Birds-eye view of the battlefield of Gettysburg.
About this Item
- Birds-eye view of the battlefield of Gettysburg.
- Contributor Names
- Gettysburg National Military Park Commission.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n. , 1901]
- Subject Headings
- - Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Gettysburg National Military Park
- - Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa
- - "Copyright Jan. 18, 1901. C 476 H" in pencil in lower margin.
- - Photograph of a relief model entitled "Relief map of the battlefield of Gettysburg as it was in 1863."
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 351.1
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map (photo) ; 9 x 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3822.G4S5 1901 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsGettysburg National Military Park Commission
LocationGettysburg National Military Park
SubjectsGettysburg National Military Park
Gettysburg, Battle Of, Gettysburg, Pa
Gettysburg, Battle Of, Gettysburg, Pa.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gettysburg National Military Park Commission. Birds-eye view of the battlefield of Gettysburg. [S.l.: s.n, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007630413/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Gettysburg National Military Park Commission. (1901) Birds-eye view of the battlefield of Gettysburg. [S.l.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007630413/.
MLA citation style:
Gettysburg National Military Park Commission. Birds-eye view of the battlefield of Gettysburg. [S.l.: s.n, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2007630413/>.