Maps Topographical map of Lake Tahoe and surrounding country
About this Item
- Topographical map of Lake Tahoe and surrounding country
- Contributor Names
- Leicht, Ferdinand von.
- Created / Published
- [San Francisco, Calif. : s.n.], 1874.
- Subject Headings
- - Tahoe, Lake Region (Calif. and Nev.)--Maps
- - United States--California--Tahoe, Lake Region
- - United States--Nevada--Tahoe, Lake Region
- - Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- - "Entered according to an act of Congress in the year 1873 by Ferd. von Leicht ..."
- - Mounted on cloth.
- - Includes two inset views: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 62 x 52 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4362.T15 1874 .L4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Leicht, Ferdinand Von. Topographical map of Lake Tahoe and surrounding country. [San Francisco, Calif.: s.n, 1874] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007633927/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Leicht, F. V. (1874) Topographical map of Lake Tahoe and surrounding country. [San Francisco, Calif.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2007633927/.
MLA citation style:
Leicht, Ferdinand Von. Topographical map of Lake Tahoe and surrounding country. [San Francisco, Calif.: s.n, 1874] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2007633927/>.