Newspaper Periodical Trek.
About this Item
- Central Utah Relocation Project.
- Central Utah Relocation Center.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- [Topaz, Utah] : Project Reports Division, Central Utah Relocation Center, -
- - Central Utah Relocation Center--Periodicals
- - Central Utah Relocation Center
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Periodicals
- - Japanese Americans--Periodicals
- - Japanese Americans--Utah--Topaz--Periodicals
- - Topaz (Utah)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Utah--Topaz
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans--(United States :--1942-1945)
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Utah--Topaz
- - Bimonthly (irregular)
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1942) and ceased with vol. 1, no. 3 (June 1943).
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Issue for Dec. 1942 published by the Central Utah Relocation Project.
- - Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Feb. 1943); title from cover.
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 1943).
- 1 volume : illustrations ; 27 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- (United States
- Central Utah Relocation Center
- Evacuation and Relocation
- Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans
- Forced Removal and Internment
- Forced Removal and Internment of Japanese Americans
- Japanese Americans
- Topaz (Utah)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trek. (Topaz, UT), Jan. 1 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/.
APA citation style:
(1942, January 1) Trek. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/.
MLA citation style:
Trek. (Topaz, UT) 1 Jan. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/.