Newspaper Trek ([Topaz, Utah]), December 1, 1942
About This Newspaper
- Trek ([Topaz, Utah]), December 1, 1942
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- [Topaz, Utah]
- Created / Published
- [Topaz, Utah], December 1, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - Central Utah Relocation Center--Periodicals
- - Central Utah Relocation Center
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Periodicals
- - Japanese Americans--Periodicals
- - Japanese Americans--Utah--Topaz--Periodicals
- - Topaz (Utah)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Utah--Topaz
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Utah--Topaz
- - Bimonthly (irregular)
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1942) and ceased with vol. 1, no. 3 (June 1943).
- - Issue for Dec. 1942 published by the Central Utah Relocation Project.
- - Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Feb. 1943); title from cover.
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 1943).
- 31 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- [Topaz, Utah]
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
SubjectsCentral Utah Relocation Center
Evacuation and Relocation
Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans (United States)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trek. [Topaz, Utah, December 1] (Topaz, UT), Dec. 1 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/1942-12-01/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, December 1) Trek. [Topaz, Utah, December 1]. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/1942-12-01/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Trek. [Topaz, Utah, December 1] (Topaz, UT) 1 Dec. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/2008257345/1942-12-01/ed-1/.