Map Anpen-fu yori Keijō ni itaru rojōzu 從安邊府至京城路上圖 /
About this Item
- Anpen-fu yori Keijō ni itaru rojōzu
- Other Title
- 從安邊府至京城路上圖 /
- Contributor Names
- Oka, Yasuaki.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 19 
- Subject Headings
- - Kangwŏn-do (Korea)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Kyŏnggi-do (Korea)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Korea--Kangwŏn-do
- - Korea--Kyŏnggi-do
- - 江原道 (Korea)
- - 京畿道 (Korea)
- - Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - xg19 2009-09-15 corrected 100 field
- - "第十七棚" written in red.
- - 1. 歙谷縣・通川郡・高城郡・杆城郡 -- 2. 麟蹄縣・楊口郡・狼川縣 -- 3.加平府・京城.
- 1 ms. map on 3 sheets : col. ; 179 x 45 cm., sheets 67 x 50 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7903.K3 1886 .O3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. xg19 2009-09-15 corrected 100 field "第十七棚" written in red. 1. 歙谷縣・通川郡・高城郡・杆城郡 -- 2. 麟蹄縣・楊口郡・狼川縣 -- 3.加平府・京城.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Oka, Yasuaki. Anpen-fu yori Keijō ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 86, 1886] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486378/.
APA citation style:
Oka, Y. (1886) Anpen-fu yori Keijō ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 86] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486378/.
MLA citation style:
Oka, Yasuaki. Anpen-fu yori Keijō ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 86, 1886] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008486378/>.