Maps Hokusei yori Kōzan, Sansui, Kōshō, Chōshin o hete Chūreichin ni itaru
About this Item
- Hokusei yori Kōzan, Sansui, Kōshō, Chōshin o hete Chūreichin ni itaru
- Other Title
- 從北青経甲山・三水・厚昌・長津至中[嶺]鎮 /
- Hokusei yori Chūreichin ni itaru rojōzu
- Contributor Names
- Oka, Yasuaki.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 18 
- Subject Headings
- - Hamgyŏng-namdo (Korea)--Maps
- - Pʻyŏngan-do (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Hamgyŏng-namdo
- - Korea--Pʻyŏngan-do
- - 咸鏡南道 (Korea)
- - 平安道 (Korea)
- Manuscript maps
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - xg19 2009-09-15 corrected 100 field
- - "嶺" replaced in title; because the character "山" (top) "令" (bottom) not accepted in this system.
- - "第十八棚" written in red.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 69 x 59 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7908.H2 1885 .O51
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Oka, Yasuaki. Hokusei yori Kōzan, Sansui, Kōshō, Chōshin o hete Chūreichin ni itaru. [Meiji 18, 1885] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486711/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Oka, Y. (1885) Hokusei yori Kōzan, Sansui, Kōshō, Chōshin o hete Chūreichin ni itaru. [Meiji 18] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486711/.
MLA citation style:
Oka, Yasuaki. Hokusei yori Kōzan, Sansui, Kōshō, Chōshin o hete Chūreichin ni itaru. [Meiji 18, 1885] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486711/>.