Map Keishō Sadō rojō sokuzu 慶尚左道路上測圖 /
About this Item
- Keishō Sadō rojō sokuzu
- Other Title
- 慶尚左道路上測圖 /
- Contributor Names
- Watanabe, Tetsutarō.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 16 
- Subject Headings
- - Pusan (Korea)--Maps
- - Kyŏngsang-namdo (Korea)--Maps
- - Kyŏngsang-bukto (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Pusan
- - Korea--Kyŏngsang-namdo
- - Korea--Kyŏngsang-bukto
- - 慶尚南道 (Korea)
- - 慶尚北道 (Korea)
- Manuscript maps
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn on bottom left and top middle.
- - "第二十二棚" written in red.
- 1 ms. map ; 107 x 66 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7904.P987 1883 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by form lines. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Torn on bottom left and top middle. "第二十二棚" written in red.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Watanabe, Tetsutarō. Keishō Sadō rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486717/.
APA citation style:
Watanabe, T. (1883) Keishō Sadō rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008486717/.
MLA citation style:
Watanabe, Tetsutarō. Keishō Sadō rojō sokuzu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008486717/>.