Notated Music Bethlehem a Christmas hymn
About this Item
- Bethlehem a Christmas hymn
- Contributor Names
- Beach, H. H. A. -- Mrs -- 1867-1944 (composer)
- Hugg, George C.
- Created / Published
- A.P. Schmidt, Boston, c1893, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ
- - Christmas music
- - Worship and Praise
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - rise of industrial america (1877-1900)
- - H.H.A. Beach. (statement of responsibility)
- - For SATB chorus with organ acc.
- - Words by George C. Hugg.
- - Caption title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- - A.P.S. 3246-3 A.P. Schmidt (music plate)
- vocal score
- 1 score (7 p.) ; 28 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M2075 .B
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Beach, H. H. A.
Beach, H. H. A. (mrs)
Hugg, George C.
SubjectsChoruses, Sacred (mixed Voices, 4 Parts) With Organ
Parlor and Concert Stage
Rise of Industrial America
Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beach, H. H. A, and George C Hugg. Bethlehem a Christmas hymn. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1893. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560816/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Beach, H. H. A. & Hugg, G. C. (1893) Bethlehem a Christmas hymn. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560816/.
MLA citation style:
Beach, H. H. A, and George C Hugg. Bethlehem a Christmas hymn. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1893. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560816/>.