Notated Music O how amiable
About this Item
- O how amiable
- Contributor Names
- Buck, Dudley -- 1839-1909 (composer)
- Created / Published
- T. Presser, Philadelphia, c1907, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ
- - Worship and Praise
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Dudley Buck. (statement of responsibility)
- - For SATB chorus with organ.
- - Caption title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- vocal score
- 1 score (4 p.) ; 27 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M2072 .B
- Online Format
- vocal score | 1 score (4 p.) ; 27 cm. | Dudley Buck. (Statement Of Responsibility). For SATB chorus with organ. Caption title. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (Selection Decision). Vocal Score (Form). Print (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Buck, Dudley. O How Amiable. T. Presser, Philadelphia, monographic, 1907. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560849/.
APA citation style:
Buck, D. (1907) O How Amiable. T. Presser, Philadelphia, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560849/.
MLA citation style:
Buck, Dudley. O How Amiable. T. Presser, Philadelphia, monographic, 1907. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008560849/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicI love thee Lord vocal score | 1 score (7 p.) ; 28 cm. | W.W. Gilchrist. (Statement Of Responsibility). For soprano solo and SATB chorus with organ. Caption title. Also available in digital form on...
- Contributor: Gilchrist, William Wallace - E.S. Lorenz
- Date: 1900
Notated MusicPonder my words anthem for mixed chorus with soprano solo and organ accompaniment vocal score | 1 score (8 p.) ; 28 cm. | by W.W. Gilchrist ; [Psalm V: 1-3]. (Statement Of Responsibility). SATB chorus. Also available in digital form on the Library of...
- Contributor: Schirmer - Boston Music Co. - Gilchrist, William Wallace
- Date: 1915
Notated MusicGod, that madest earth and heaven vocal score | 1 score ( p.) ; 24 cm. | Horatio Parker. (Statement Of Responsibility). For SATB chorus with organ. Caption title. Also available in digital form on the Library of...
- Contributor: Parker, Horatio W. - H. Parker - Parker, Horatio W. (Horatio William)
- Date: 1903
Notated MusicNow is Christ risen from the dead soprano solo & quartett vocal score | 1 score (7 p.) ; 27 cm. | Harvey B. Gaul. (Statement Of Responsibility). For soprano solo, chorus (SATB), and organ. Caption title. acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default]...
- Contributor: Gaul, Harvey (Harvey Bartlett) - Wm. A. Pond - Gaul, Harvey
- Date: 1905
Notated MusicFestival hymn vocal score | 1 vocal score (7 p.) ; 28 cm. | words and music by Dudley Buck. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed voices with acc. arr. for piano. Caption title. Also...
- Contributor: Buck, Dudley - O. Ditson
- Date: 1900