Notated Music Elfin song
About this Item
- Elfin song
- Contributor Names
- Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) -- 1854-1931 (composer)
- Drake, Joseph Rodman -- 1795-1820
- Created / Published
- A.P. Schmidt, Boston, c1910, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Secular (Women's voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - Drake, Joseph Rodman -- 1795-1820 -- Musical settings
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - G.W. Chadwick ; [words by] Joseph Rodman Drake. (statement of responsibility)
- - For SSAA chorus with piano.
- - Caption title.
- - Orchestrated by the composer in 1913.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- - A.P.S. 8824-8 A.P. Schmidt (music plate)
- vocal score
- 1 score (16 p.) ; 28 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1570 .C
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Chadwick, G. W.
Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield)
Drake, Joseph Rodman
SubjectsChoruses, Secular (Women's Voices, 4 Parts) With Piano
Drake, Joseph Rodman
Parlor and Concert Stage
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chadwick, G. W, and Joseph Rodman Drake. Elfin Song. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1910. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560850/. (Accessed December 06, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chadwick, G. W. & Drake, J. R. (1910) Elfin Song. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560850/.
MLA citation style:
Chadwick, G. W, and Joseph Rodman Drake. Elfin Song. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1910. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560850/>.