Notated Music [Choir manual].
About this Item
- [Choir manual].
Created / Published
- [Liturgical commmemorative prayers for the dead] -- Circumdederunt me gemitus mortis ; Venite exultemus -- Ordo ad officium kalendrum post festu[m] scī mychaelis.
- - Catholic Church--Liturgy
- - Psalms (Music)--95th Psalm
- - Divine office (Music)
- - Office prayers and chant for the dead; Marian votive chants.
- - Latin words.
- - Rubricated; text in Gothic lettering.
- - Four- or five-line staves, all lines in black ink, with C and G or F and C clefs, eight or nine staves to page.
- - Hufnagel neumes.
- - Title from: Schutzner, Svato. Medieval and Renaissance ms. bks.
- - Lower Rhine or on the Baltic?
- - Purchased at the sale of the estate of William Hayman Cummings; London, 17 May 1917, n. 995.
- - Schutzner, Svato. Medieval and renaissance manuscript books in the Library of Congress : a descriptive catalog, MS 19, p. 131-135
- - Ricci, S. de. Census of medieval and renaissance mss., p. 244, no. 164
- 1 ms. score (12 leaves) ; 29 x 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- M2147 XIV M2
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress 10th-16th Century Liturgical Chants Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Choir Manual. [14--?] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008562460/.
APA citation style:
Choir Manual. [14--?] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008562460/.
MLA citation style:
Choir Manual. [14--?] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008562460/>.