Notated Music Choräle von verschiedener Art BWV 651-668. arr Schmücke dich, O liebe Seele; arr
About this Item
- Choräle von verschiedener Art BWV 651-668. arr Schmücke dich, O liebe Seele; arr
- Contributor Names
- Bach, Johann Sebastian -- 1685-1750 (creator)
- Schoenberg, Arnold -- 1874-1951 (arranger)
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- 1922 June 24, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Chorale preludes (Orchestra), Arranged -- Scores
- - v. J.S. Bach. (statement of responsibility)
- - Arranger's holograph, in ink, with pencilled corrections. At end: Traunkirchen 24. Juni 1922.
- - Chorale prelude arr. for orchestra by Arnold Schoenberg.
- - Published: Wien ; New York : Universal Edition, c1925.
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress.
- - https://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200153103/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
- 1 score (14 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b .S3
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bach, Johann Sebastian, Arnold Schoenberg, and Library Of Congress. Choräle von verschiedener Art BWV 651-668. arr Schmücke dich, O liebe Seele; arr. , monographic, 1922. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008573430/.
APA citation style:
Bach, J. S., Schoenberg, A. & Library Of Congress. (1922) Choräle von verschiedener Art BWV 651-668. arr Schmücke dich, O liebe Seele; arr. , monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008573430/.
MLA citation style:
Bach, Johann Sebastian, Arnold Schoenberg, and Library Of Congress. Choräle von verschiedener Art BWV 651-668. arr Schmücke dich, O liebe Seele; arr. , monographic, 1922. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008573430/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicQuartets, strings no. 1, op. 7, D minor manuscript score | 1 score (55,  p.) ; 35 cm. | Holograph, in ink, with deletions and additional dynamic marks in colored pencil; notations in pencil on p. . Published: Berlin-Lichterfelde...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Schoenberg, Arnold - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress. Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1905
Notated MusicVerklärte Nacht manuscript score | 1 ms. score (39 [i.e. 40] p.) ; 35 cm. | Holograph, in ink, with deletions and corrections in blue pencil. Page [26a] inserted; holograph revisions, in ink (...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Schoenberg, Arnold - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1899
Notated MusicGottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit. Selections
Gottes Zeit manuscript score | 4 ms. parts in close score ( p.) ; 31 cm. | [Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink, consisting of parts by F. Mendelssohn for 2...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Bach, Johann Sebastian - Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 183?
Notated MusicMeine Seel erhebt den Herren
Meine Seel erhebt den Herren manuscript score | 1 ms. score (11 [i.e. 21] p.) ; 36 cm. | di sigr. J.S. Bach. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cantata, for solo voices, mixed chorus, and orchestra. Holograph, in ink....
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Bach, Johann Sebastian - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1740
Notated MusicMädchenreigen; arr manuscript score | 1 score (31 p.) ; 36 cm. | Gedicht von Ernst Wellisch ; instrumentiert von Arnold Schönberg. (Statement Of Responsibility). Arranger's holograph, in ink. Originally for solo voices (SSA)...
- Contributor: Schoenberg, Arnold - Wellisch, Ernst - Zepler - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress
- Date: 1902