Map Ed. H. Radcliffe's (Frankford, Pa.) business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly. Radcliffe's business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly
About this Item
- Ed. H. Radcliffe's (Frankford, Pa.) business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly.
- Other Title
- Radcliffe's business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly
- Contributor Names
- Radcliffe, Edward H.
- Created / Published
- Frankford, Pa. : Ed. H. Radcliffe, [1870?]
- Borough of Bristol, Pa. -- City of Burlington, N.J. -- City of Bordentown, N.J. -- Mount Holly, N.J.
- Subject Headings
- - Bristol (Pa.)--Maps
- - Bordentown (N.J.)--Maps
- - Burlington (N.J.)--Maps
- - Mount Holly (N.J.)--Maps
- - Pennsville (N.J.)--Maps
- - Real property--New Jersey--Pennsville--Maps
- - Real property--New Jersey--Pennsville--Surveys
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Bristol
- - United States--New Jersey--Bordentown
- - United States--New Jersey--Burlington
- - United States--New Jersey--Mount Holly
- - United States--New Jersey--Pennsville
- - General city/borough street maps.
- - Relief shown by hachures on Mount Holly map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, fold-lined, torn at fold lines, small internal sections flaked off, bottom margin with part of advertisements cut off.
- - Includes advertisements.
- - Black-and-white cadastral survey map of "Pennsville" N.J. with text, ill., lot numbers, lot dimensions, and street dimensions affixed to cloth backing (verso) of principal map.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-198
- 4 maps on 1 sheet : 3 hand col., on cloth backing ; 30 x 37 cm. or smaller, sheet 78 x 105 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3824.B8 1870 .R3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Radcliffe, Edward H. Ed. H. Radcliffe's Frankford, Pa. business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly. [Frankford, Pa.: Ed. H. Radcliffe, ?, 1870] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008620580/.
APA citation style:
Radcliffe, E. H. (1870) Ed. H. Radcliffe's Frankford, Pa. business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly. [Frankford, Pa.: Ed. H. Radcliffe, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008620580/.
MLA citation style:
Radcliffe, Edward H. Ed. H. Radcliffe's Frankford, Pa. business map of Bristol, Bordentown, Burlington, and Mount Holly. [Frankford, Pa.: Ed. H. Radcliffe, ?, 1870] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008620580/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Burlington County Also shows locations of rural houses and cites householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Includes text, inset of Burlington city, of...
- Contributor: Otley, J. W. - Kramm, Gustavus - Worley, Geo. (George) - Smith & Wistar - Whiteford, R.
- Date: 1849
MapNew map of Burlington County : from actual surveys & official records Wall map showing roads, buildings, and landholders' names. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1859 by R. Kuhn & J.D. Janney in the Clerk's Office...
- Contributor: Sykes, George - Parry, William - Earl, F. W. - R.K. Kuhn & J.D. Janney (Firm) - P.S. Duval & Co.
- Date: 1859
MapA plan of the island of Burlington : and a view of the city from the ... Cadastral map showing buildings, lot lines, orchards, and gardens. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Includes index to points of interest and panoramic view at bottom of sheet. Available also through...
- Contributor: M. Carey (Firm) - Birch, William Russell
- Date: 1797
MapMap of the residence & park grounds, near Bordentown, New Jersey : of the late Joseph ... Relief shown by hachures. Includes index. "To be sold at auction by Anthony J. Bleecker, on Friday 25th, June 1847, at 1 o'clock P.M. on the premises" Available also through the Library...
- Contributor: Miller & Co.
- Date: 1847
MapMap of Bucks County, Pennsylvania : from surveys General-content county map showing buildings with householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in the borough insets. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year...
- Contributor: Morris, William E. (William Ellis) - Morris, William E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall
- Date: 1850