Book/Printed Material San Saba Co.
About this Item
- San Saba Co.
- Created / Published
- St. Louis : August Gast & Co., 1879.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Texas--San Saba County--Maps
- - San Saba County (Tex.)--Maps
- - United States--Texas--San Saba County
- - Shows land ownership.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1123
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 49 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4033.S28 1879 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows land ownership. LC Land ownership maps, 1123 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
San Saba Co. St. Louis: August Gast & Co, 1879. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008621640/.
APA citation style:
(1879) San Saba Co. St. Louis: August Gast & Co. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008621640/.
MLA citation style:
San Saba Co. St. Louis: August Gast & Co, 1879. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008621640/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialNouvel atlas de la Chine, de la Tartarie chinoise et du Thibet: contenant les cartes générales ... This atlas was prepared to accompany J. B. Du Halde's Description géographique, historique, chronologique, politique, et physique de l'empire de la Chine ... La Haye, 1736. cf. Avertissement. Available also through the...
- Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Date: 1737
Book/Printed MaterialIndian land cessions in the United States, Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy 3 NOS 10/7/93
- Contributor: Royce, Charles C. - Thomas, Cyrus
- Date: 1899
Book/Printed MaterialAmerican state papers : documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1832
Book/Printed MaterialMemoir of a map of Ireland. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaufort, Daniel Augustus
- Date: 1797
Book/Printed MaterialThe War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records of the Union and Confederate ...
Official records of the Union and Confederate armies Found also in the House Miscellaneous documents of the 52d to the 56th Congress. Each number has special index. Inserted in each volume: Additions and corrections ... Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1902....
- Contributor: United States. War Department - Kirkley, Joseph W. (Joseph William) - Ainsworth, Fred C. (Fred Crayton) - Lazelle, H. M. (Henry Martyn) - Perry, Leslie J. - Davis, George (George Breckenridge) - United States. War Records Office - United States. Record and Pension Office - Scott, Robert N. (Robert Nicholson) - United States. Congress. House - Moodey, John S. (John Sheldon) - Cowles, Calvin D. (Calvin Duvall)
- Date: 1880