Maps Map of Hillsboro Co., New Hampshire Map of Hillsboro County, New Hampshire
About this Item
- Map of Hillsboro Co., New Hampshire
- Other Title
- Map of Hillsboro County, New Hampshire
- Contributor Names
- Chace, J.
- Smith, Mason & Co.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Smith, Mason & Co., 1858.
- Subject Headings
- - Hillsborough County (N.H.)--Maps
- - Real property--New Hampshire--Hillsborough County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--New Hampshire--Hillsborough County--Maps
- - Villages--New Hampshire--Hillsborough County--Maps
- - United States--New Hampshire--Hillsborough County
- - General wall map showing buildings and householders' names.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Includes ill. of buildings, distance table, miscellaneous statistical tables, business directories, and insets of Manchester, Nashua, and 31 other cities, towns, and villages.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, torn, missing pieces, darkened, varnished, stained, creased, backed by cloth, attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 430
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2007-008
- 1 map : hand col. ; 148 x 144 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3743.H4 1858 .C5
- G3743.H4 1858 .C5 Copies 2 and 3 Mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Smith, Mason & Co.
SubjectsCities and Towns
Hillsborough County (N.H.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chace, J, and Mason & Co Smith. Map of Hillsboro Co., New Hampshire. Boston: Smith, Mason & Co, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008624001/. (Accessed December 11, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chace, J. & Smith, M. &. C. (1858) Map of Hillsboro Co., New Hampshire. Boston: Smith, Mason & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008624001/.
MLA citation style:
Chace, J, and Mason & Co Smith. Map of Hillsboro Co., New Hampshire. Boston: Smith, Mason & Co, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008624001/>.