Maps Carta della Colonia Eritrea.
About this Item
- Carta della Colonia Eritrea.
- Contributor Names
- Istituto geografico militare (Italy)
- Created / Published
- [Florence, Italy?] : Istituto geografico militare, 1889-1902.
- Subject Headings
- - Eritrea--Maps, Topographic
- - Italy--Colonies--Africa--Maps, Topographic
- - Eritrea
- - Relief shown by shading, hachures, form lines, and spot heights.
- - Title in upper left margin of each sheet.
- - Geographic coverage complete in 36 sheets.
- - Each sheet includes diagram of adjoining sheets.
- - Some sheets include diagram indicating sources of compilation.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Each sheet embossed with the seal of the Istituto geografico militare in the lower margin.
- - Each sheet stamped in ink: G8340 s100 .I8.
- - LC copy imperfect: Sheet 7 [title sheet] and sheet 29 wanting.
- maps : col., 3 folded ; 37 x 45 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G8340 s100 .I84
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Istituto Geografico Militare. Carta della Colonia Eritrea. [Florence, Italy?: Istituto geografico militare, to 1902, 1889] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008629059/. (Accessed October 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Istituto Geografico Militare. (1889) Carta della Colonia Eritrea. [Florence, Italy?: Istituto geografico militare, to 1902] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008629059/.
MLA citation style:
Istituto Geografico Militare. Carta della Colonia Eritrea. [Florence, Italy?: Istituto geografico militare, to 1902, 1889] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008629059/>.