Audio Recording The Cincinnati legends of Jeremiah Schmidt
About this Item
- The Cincinnati legends of Jeremiah Schmidt
- Contributor Names
- Speed, Jake. prf
- Created / Published
- [Cincinnati, Ohio] : J. Speed, 
- Subject Headings
- - Popular music--2001-2010
- - Cincinnati (Ohio)--Songs and music
- - Cincinnati (Ohio)--Folklore
- - Title from container.
- - Jake Speed, vocals, guitar, banjo, harmonica, kazoo, washboard, watering can, cork gun, bell, bike horn ; with assisting musicians.
- - Recorded at Vision Recording Studios, Cincinnati.
- - All songs written by Jake Speed, from stories originally written by Jeremiah Schmidt.
- - Funded by the City of Cincinnati.
- - "No. 6893"--Container.
- - Compact disc.
- - Lyrics and story behind songs included in booklet.
- 1 sound disc (61 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- SDB 78740
- Digital Id
- http://www.FreddiesMusic.com External
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Speed, Jake. Prf. The Cincinnati legends of Jeremiah Schmidt. [Cincinnati, Ohio: J. Speed, 2003] Web.. https://lccn.loc.gov/2008655514.
APA citation style:
Speed, J. P. (2003) The Cincinnati legends of Jeremiah Schmidt. [Cincinnati, Ohio: J. Speed] [Web.] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://lccn.loc.gov/2008655514.
MLA citation style:
Speed, Jake. Prf. The Cincinnati legends of Jeremiah Schmidt. [Cincinnati, Ohio: J. Speed, 2003] Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/2008655514>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingLeyenda : world music inspired by feminine legends
World music inspired by feminine legends This new release is inspired by legends and myths of women from across the globe. This is a tribute to all women and to femininity, because their lives are reflected in those...
- Contributor: Alcaide, Ana
- Date: 2016
Audio RecordingAre you from Dixie? ('cause I'm from Dixie, too) Coupling date: 6/8/1916. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor and chorus with orchestra. With (reverse side): Don't bite the hand that's feeding you / Walter Van Brunt.
- Contributor: Yellen, Jack - Murray, Billy - Cobb, George L.
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingDon't bite the hand that's feeding you Coupling date: 6/8/1916. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor with orchestra. With (reverse side): Are you from Dixie? ('cause I'm from Dixie too) / Billy Murray and chorus.
- Contributor: Van Brunt, Walter - Hoier, Thomas P. - Morgan, Jimmie
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingI've been floating down the old green river Copyright: Waterson, Berlin & Snyder, 1915/Mills Music Inc., 1943.t. Coupling date: 1/31/1916. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor with orchestra. The song was introduced by Florence Moore in "Maid in America" (1915)....
- Contributor: Cooper, Joseph - Murray, Billy - Kalmar, Bert
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingMister Gallagher and Mister Shean Copyright: Ed. Gallagher and Al. Shean, Jan. 17, 1922; renewal R49702, 1949. Coupling date: 4/24/1922. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. A comedy patter song, introduced by the vaudeville team of Gallagher and Shean in...
- Contributor: Porter, Steve - Gallagher, Ed. - Meeker, Edward - Shean, AL
- Date: 1922