Book/Printed Material Sketches & scraps Sketches and scraps
About this Item
- Sketches & scraps
- Other Title
- Sketches and scraps
- Contributor Names
- Richards, Laura Elizabeth Howe, 1850-1943.
- Richards, Henry, 1848-1949.
- Bencke, Herman, lithographer.
- Estes & Lauriat, publisher.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Estes & Lauriat, 1881
- Phil's secret -- Bobbily Boo & Wollypotump -- Day dreams -- The seven little tigers and their aged cooks -- Mrs. Snipkin and Mrs. Wobblechin -- The little cossack -- Little brown Bobby -- A legend of Lake Okeefinokee -- Jacky Frost -- Will o' the wisp -- Winifred White -- Harriet Hutch -- Gloomy old winter is king today -- The palace.
- Subject Headings
- - Children's poetry
- Juvenile literature--1881
- - In verse.
- - Printer named on verso of t.p.
- - In original publisher's binding: Illustrated paper over boards, cloth spine.
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 185-189
- - LC copy is a copyright deposit: Nov. 7, 1881, no. 69712 2.
- - LC copy imperfect: illustration on upper board damaged.
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3.R392 Sk5 1881
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- In verse. Printer named on verso of t.p. In original publisher's binding: Illustrated paper over boards, cloth spine. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 185-189 LC copy is a copyright deposit: Nov. 7, 1881, no. 69712 2. LC copy imperfect: illustration on upper board damaged.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Richards, Laura Elizabeth Howe, Henry Richards, Herman Bencke, and Publisher Estes & Lauriat. Sketches & Scraps. Boston: Estes & Lauriat, 1881. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009484725/.
APA citation style:
Richards, L. E. H., Richards, H., Bencke, H. & Estes & Lauriat, P. (1881) Sketches & Scraps. Boston: Estes & Lauriat. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009484725/.
MLA citation style:
Richards, Laura Elizabeth Howe, et al. Sketches & Scraps. Boston: Estes & Lauriat, 1881. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009484725/>.